Questions always appear when the time to book flats for Olympics 2012 is near. That is why, FAQ`s section is for you, the client, to understand better how everything is organized, calcuated etc. for the Olympic London accommodations. We also expect future questions connect with our business. Don`t hesitate and participate.
1. How do I secure my booking?
All bookings must be secured with a valid credit card prior to confirmation. We can make preliminary bookings for you immediately upon your request, depending on your choice and current availability. However, before sending a confirmation letter, we will ask you for your credit card details. Convenient and safe: We have a 100% secure encrypted connection for you to enter your credit card details. If you have not received a confirmation mail within a few business hours after sending your credit card details, please contact us. These details can also be safely sent to us by fax or simply phoned to our booking department during our working hours.
2. How exactly is the price formed? Is the Price per Apartment or per person?
The policy of our company presumes that the price paid is per apartment for the period requested. Although if there is extra number of visitors we will charge an additional fee per person.
3. When and how do I pay the rent for the accommodation?
Throughout the confirmation process of your booking our reservations center will ask for credit card details. Some reservations will require a prepayment. The total amount or the remaining balance will be due upon arrival to the apartment and you will be specifically notified in your voucher (send by e-mail) what payment policies apply. In order to use bank transfer, please contact our customer department for bank details.
4. What are check-in and check-out hours?
Normally check-in time is set up for 15:00 o'clock (3 pm) and check-out time for 11:00 o'clock (11 am). Arrangements for an early check-in or a late check-out may be possible, depending on the availability and previous notifications. This may only be arranged the day before your check-in or check-out, as our availability changes rather quickly.
5. Can I bring a pets to the apartment?
Unfortunately pets are not allowed in the properties.
6. How many people can share one apartment? What is the average capacity?
We would like to offer you the following options - Studio apartment: suitable for 2-4 people, One bedroom apartment: Suitable for 2-4 people, Two bedroom apartment: suitable for 4-6 people, Large apartments: suitable for 6-8 people.
7. With what kind of beds (matrimonial, single, extensions) are the apartments equipped?
Most apartments have double beds. Single ones as well. By personal need (early request) a set of single beds can be merged together in order to create a double bed.
8. Are the apartments offered easy-accessible, situated near the city centre?
All our apartments are located in the heartlands of the cities we advertise, within walking distance from bus or underground stations. We mange apartments situated in some of the most prestigious central locations as well as in areas outside the city centre. Using the extensive Underground system /if available/ and regular buses overground, travelling around the city is remarkably easy.
9. Is there a lift/elevator in the house building?
Most of building where we offer accommodation do have a lift/elevator. However some of the places in older buildings may not. Please ask us preliminary if this is an important issue for you.
10. What would you state about the safety issues concerning the apartment?
Safety is one of the qualities we stress most when choosing the best apartments. Besides, the areas we choose are the most protected parts of the city.
11. Will I need an adaptor for using the appliances in the apartment?
- If you are travelling to UK you will need one. UK plugs are large and have three, substantial, flat prongs. They are unlike plugs used anywhere else in Europe. If you use dual voltage appliances and devices, all you will need, throughout the UK, is a simple UK Adaptor Plug. UK outlets can be switched on and off at the wall. If your device doesn't work, make sure the power is turned on at the wall socket. It is recommended to have a both power adapter and converter available during your stay in England.
- If you are travelling from UK to any other destination in Europe, Central Asia or North America you will need an adaptor as well. You will need to get a device that converts the UK two and three pin plugs to foreign sockets in order to be able to use the local electricity systems.
12. What is the deposit amount charged? When and under what conditions will my deposit be refunded?
Rent Holiday Apartment will require an amount from 150 to 200 GBP (depending on the apartment) deposit against damage which is refundable after the client's check-out.
13. How can I cancel a reservation?
Please pay close attention to our cancellation policy before securing your booking. Rent Holiday Apartment cannot be responsible for bad weather, illness, changes in travel plans or travel delays. In case of a cancellation, we unfortunately have to demand partial compensation. When possible, we prefer to ask for mild compensation. The only cases in which we are strict are the so called "no-show" situation. The cancellation fee will be debited automatically from your credit card. We recommend you to take out cancellation insurance. Please contact us by e-mail or telephone stating all the details about your cancellation.
14. Will there be a fee return/refund in case of a cancellation? Under what conditions?
Rent Holiday Apartment has a detailed and precise cancellation conditions depending on the number of apartments booked, period of stay, reduction of number of guests or number of nights, preliminarily announcements. Please contact our Reservations department and you will be sent a detailed brochure stating our cancellation conditions.
15. Is it possible to receive an invoice or receipt for the reservation of an apartment?
Rent Holiday Apartment will provide you with a proper invoice or receipt after the payment process.
16. Is there any parking available at the property?
For some of our properties there is private parking available. However, the rest of the apartments do not have private parking but a public parking is available in the nearby area. You can discuss this issue with our agent upon arrival.
17. Are there plates, cutlery, glasses, bath towels, washing up liquid, towels etc. If so for how many people?
All mentioned amenities and equipment are available for all guests.
18. If i'm having a dinner can I invite guests who are not staying for the night?
It's a private apartment, you can invite your guests.
19. Is there any chance to leave slightly later than the check out time? I'd be willing to pay a bit extra.
The check-out time is strictly scheduled at 11.00 a.m., but you can arrange an alternative late check-out with our on ground staff during your stay.
20. Do I book the property on the phone or on the internet?
You can do it both ways. It is your choice how you would like to proceed with the booking confirmation.
Should you have any questions, doubts or hesitations please feel free to contact us. We will be pleased to assist you with a qualitative services and help you to find your desired accommodation.